[MPlayer-users] mplayer zoran zr36067 s-video out

rsnel at cube.dyndns.org rsnel at cube.dyndns.org
Tue Apr 1 06:13:06 CEST 2003

Hello,

On Mon, 31 Mar 2003, Massimo Crisantemo wrote:
> Actually, the composite output were working correctly few days ago
> before compiling the kernel with openmosix... now it doesn't anymore...
>
> I removed the rpm openmosix kernel patch and it started to work
> correctly, thank a lot i will wrote to the openmosix project ML, but in
> s-video it is still BW... doesn't matter, sorry for the disturb...
Mmmm, if s-video is black and white it usually means that there is
something wrong with the color connection (s-video has different wires
for luminance ('brightness') and chrominance (color)). Probably
the color wire is not conected.

What driver version do you use? You may want to try 0.9.4 (see
mjpeg.sf.net).

Greetings,

Rik.

--
Nothing is ever a total loss; it can always serve as a bad example.