[MPlayer-users] forsale: Orinoco Silver Wifi card

Steven Adeff adeffs at rpi.edu
Tue Apr 1 02:18:41 CEST 2003

Hi all, I have a Orinoco Silver Wifi card I bought from my school computer
store. They don't accept returns for some odd reason, so I'm forced to sell
it. Its a 802.11b wireless card that supports 64bit WEP. I need 128bit WEP
though, so its useless to me. It works, and I have all the paper work etc.
that came with it. I paid $40 and will sell it at the best offer I get. I
just thought I'd offer it up here before trying ebay.

thanks!

--

Steven Adeff
ADEFFS at RPI.EDU