[MPlayer-users] Translate the DOCS to spanish?

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Mon Sep 30 02:37:02 CEST 2002

Hi,

nice to hear that so many ppl is interested in translation docs.
but i have to note, that translating is only part of the work, maintaining,
and syncing with the updates on english version is the other needed half.
if you translate but never update/sync, it will be outdated again and be
removed from CVS soon!

btw, there is currently unmaintained french translation too, prepared for
removal :(   is there anyone interested in bringing it uptodate again?
also, teh polish one needs some updating, but not so much as teh french one.

> On 29 Sep 2002 17:50:37 -0400
> Hermn Vega <herman at informaticosubb.cl> wrote:
>
> > HI:
> > i can do it ;-)
> >
> > On Sun, 2002-09-29 at 16:03, Alvaro Gonzalez wrote:
> > > [Automatic answer: RTFM (read DOCS, FAQ), also read DOCS/bugreports.html]
> > > Hi, I am a spanish user of mplayer
> > > I think i can translate the DOCS to spanish
> > >
> > > Ok?
> > > Anybody helps me?
> > >
> > > Saludos
>
> feel free tocount me in.
>
> --
> boot into windows?
> what has smashing glass with footwear got to do with Operating systems?

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team