[MPlayer-users] fullscreen

Cesar Garcia zezar_99 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 30 01:41:02 CEST 2002

Hi Im from Costa Rica, mplayer is a great player I am new using it, so here
is my first question:

When I turn to double size or fullscree, the size of the movie does not
change is always the same, when its fullscreen mplayer turns everything
around the movie black but with the same size,

I am playing a Divx file, using RedHat 7.2 with the KDE version that comes
whith this version of KDE and I have 1024 of resolution in my
xconfiguration.

What am I doing wrong?

NOTE:

Sorry for my English