[MPlayer-users] AW:[MPlayer-users]failure running make

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Fri Sep 27 10:51:01 CEST 2002

Hi,

> >> ao_mpegpes.c:17: ost/audio.h: No such file or directory
>
> >> Here make stops, what did I do wrong? I would be pleased for any help.
>
> >--disable-dvb
>

> but I have installed a Haupauge DVB-S Card which runs with the vdr software.

then chejck configure.log for the reason of misdetection
do not force --enable-dvb unles syou know what are you doing
and anywya this is the wrong list for DVB problems, use mplayer-dvb

also you may need --with-extradir to tell configure where to find the ost
headers, as you don't hve them installed to standard paths

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team