[MPlayer-users] Two graphicscards..

Per Wigren wigren at home.se
Wed Sep 25 17:20:03 CEST 2002

According to this page:
http://www.winischhofer.net/linuxsis630.shtml

It's supposed to support overscan, Xv and everything else I need..
Correct me if I'm wrong.. I haven't yet ordered the card so I'll be glad to
hear about problems now rather then later...

Do you have a better suggestion? I don't want to spend more than ~30 bucks on
it, and I will ONLY use it for TV-out with Freevo, MPlayer and MAME ;)

// Wigren