[MPlayer-users] DVDSynth

Samuel Liddicott sam at liddicott.com
Tue Sep 24 16:43:02 CEST 2002

Arpi wrote:
> DOCS/bugreports.html] Hi,
>
>> I do understand that all of it's functionality could be implemented
>> in
>
> could be?
>
> - mplayer handles dvd from any region, ie it's regionfree
> - mplayer can display any subtitle, including vobsub and any ascii
> subs over dvd playback
>
> so, what do you want?

I mention it
1) for general interest
2) so MPlayer developers will be aware of the nifty subtitle/dynamic edit
files so they can consider supporting those formats
3) So we can have a private cackle at the movie makers who try and dictate
our experience
4) So we can be glad MPlayer got there first.

Sam