[MPlayer-users] QDesign Audio 2?

Carsten Schultz carsten at gnocchi.dialup.fu-berlin.de
Sat Sep 21 02:08:01 CEST 2002

Hi everyone,

I have a `.mov' file that seems to contain audio using a codec by
QDesign.  Mplayer says

--------------
MOV track #0: 12119 chunks, 35945 samples
Image size: 240 x 180 (24 bpp)
Display size: 240 x 180
Fourcc: h263  Codec: 'H.263'
--------------
MOV track #1: 5994 chunks, 0 samples
Audio bits: 16  chans: 2  rate: 22050
Fourcc: QDM2
--------------
MOV track #2: 1507 chunks, 1507 samples
Generic track - not completly understood! (id: 2)
--------------
MOV track #3: 11982 chunks, 35945 samples
Generic track - not completly understood! (id: 3)
--------------
Can't find codec for audio format 0x324D4451 !

BTW, xanim says `Unknown(and unsupported) Audio Codec:
QDM2(0x51444d32)'

Any chances of making that work?

Oh, and I don't have Windows machine, so I can't test there or follow
the instructions in codecs.html.

Carsten

--
Carsten Schultz, Fachbereich Mathematik, FU Berlin
http://www.math.fu-berlin.de/~cschultz/