[MPlayer-users] bin image question

Sipos Ferenc sferi at mail.tvnet.hu
Fri Sep 20 22:36:02 CEST 2002

Hi!

I have a specific vcd image in bin format. The movie is 2 cd long. The
first cd can't be played with mplayer foo.bin, because the movie starts
at the second track of the first cd. If I write out the image, and say:
mplayer -vcd 2, the movie plays fine. Now, my question is, if I don't
want to write out the bin image, how could I tell mplayer to play the
second track of the image? If I say mplayer foo.bin, it displays the
first track and stop with a demuxer error. Thx for your help.

Paco