[MPlayer-users] YUV Offscreen

Danny Osorio dosorio at videolocity.com
Fri Sep 20 04:29:01 CEST 2002

I’m having a video problem that can be cured by monitoring the scanline.  The problem is that the scanline is in the visible portion of the screen, which causes a composite of the old and new images to be displayed simultaneously, which results in a "torn" image.  If I use Windows media player with YUV Offscreen turned on, then the problem goes away.  However, I don't have a driver that I can call with YUV Offscreen capabilities for mplayer. Is there anything that can be done with xvideo or mplayer to rectify this problem?

Can anybody help.
Thanks,
Danny