[MPlayer-users] still desyncs after i've done everything that would be in that (RT)FM!

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Fri Sep 20 01:11:02 CEST 2002

Hi,

> pffff...
> if the program have a bug, DONT USE
> this way ?

no

1. learn how to use it
2. if you're sure it's a bug (i'm not) then learn how to report bugs (rtfm?)

you'r not doing 1. or 2.
you're just came here and say it does not work,. without sending a proper
bugrepoirt or making any steps to find the cause...

you can imagine that it works for those other many thousends user, so even
if you're not alone, you're just a few people with this problem, and we
cannot reproduce it, especially fi you don't even write down how to try to
reproduce.

so, please stop flame here, or left the list.
i won't miss you.

> greets

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team