[MPlayer-users] full-screen problem :-(

gabor gabor at realtime.sk
Thu Sep 19 15:34:02 CEST 2002

ok, i experimented a bit with xinit + manually starting the wmanagers...

metacity is causing the problems....

the problem is that with vo-sdl, or with xine switching to/from
fullscreen works ok...

so i can contact the wmanager - creator, but what should i tell him?

because he could tell me that that's a bug in mplayer.....

thanks,
gabor