[MPlayer-users] xvidix radeon bug with 'real' decoder

The Master da_master937 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 19 04:55:02 CEST 2002

Greetings,

I accidently pressed enter when I was typing this message so I apologize if
there's an empty post with an incomplete topic lying around.

Anyways, when I try using xvidix with my radeon all-in-wonder 8500 dv, it
works wonderfully and plays everything fine, except for realmedia files.
Realmedia files appear to have the colors all messed up, but fine otherwise.
An example would be seeing blue where red should be.