[MPlayer-users] frame selection/editing/stop-encoding

martin pavon martin_199ar at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Sep 18 20:46:01 CEST 2002

 --- Shaun Green <shaun.green at msfc.nasa.gov> escribió: > [Automatic
answer: RTFM (read DOCS, FAQ), also read
> DOCS/bugreports.html]
> I couldn't agree more. MPlayer/Mencoder are the best video software
> tools I've ever used, and any new functionality would only make them
> that much better. As it is now, I still have to rely on "AVIdemux" and
> "avisplit" just to get working split avi files that burn to CD's. And
> these are extra steps that could be eliminated if Mencoder did
> interleaving with AC3 and allowed splitting on filesize.

Hi Shaun!!!

I don't know anything about AC3, but  you can split the avi file
with mencoder. Only just do

mencoder -ovc copy -oac copy -ss start_cut -endpos end_cut -o cdn.avi
file.avi

where start_cut and end_cut  are times values; at least it works for me.

Regards,

Martin

Ahora podés usar Yahoo! Messenger desde tu celular. Aprendé cómo hacerlo en Yahoo! Móvil: http://ar.mobile.yahoo.com/sms.html