[MPlayer-users] DELOTTO SWEEPSTAKES

DELOTTO delotto at mail.com
Sat Sep 14 18:35:02 CEST 2002

SPOORSTRAAT 157A, AD AMSTERDAM, THE NETHERLANDS
 FROM: THE DESK OF THE PROGRAM MANAGER,
 SWEEPSTAKES LOTTERY,
 REF: EGS/3851252003/07
 BATCH: 14/0817/IPD
 ATTENTION:
 RE/ WINNING  NOTIFICATION.

 We are pleased to inform you of the announcement
 today, 14th September 2002.You have been selected as one  of the 1st stage winners of the DELOTTO SWEEPSTAKE LOTTERY held  as bonanza.

You are attached to ticket number 052-1176-1992-450, with serial
 Number 1613-05 drew as the lucky numbers 14-10-22-37-37-43, and
 Consequently won the lottery in the 1st stage. You are therefore
 Selected to win  a lump sum payment of US$1,200,000.00  that will be credited to
REF NO. EGS/3851252003/07.

This will be from total prize money of US$20,400,000.00 that will be shared among seventeen  winners in 2nd stage. All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 25,000 names from Middle East, Asia, Africa, America, Europe and North America as part of our GLOBAL POVERTY REDUCTION PROGRAM. And 1000 names are been selected for the finals, and you are one of them. The question is "TELL US IF YOU ARE GIVEN I,200,000.00USD, HOW CAN YOU REDUCE POVERTY AND UNEMPLOMENT IN YOUR COUNTRY".  This will determine if you will be one of the seventeen lucky winners.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Once again and Good luck.

Sincerely,

JOSEPH VAN
THE PROGRAM MANAGER