[MPlayer-users] (Nero's) SVCD mit mplayer0.90pre6

Raik Lieske Der_Sprengmeister at GMX.Net
Sat Sep 14 13:21:02 CEST 2002

Hi!

I have a problem with mplayer0.90pre6.

I have a mpeg2-file (480x576) created with TEMPGENC. It runs without
problems in mplayer. But if I burn it onto CD with NERO 5.5, the file on
the SVCD (/mnt/cdrom/mpeg2/avseq01.mpg) doesnt run in mplayer...

I think, NERO changes something on this file, because the file on the
SVCD has a bigger size than the file on my harddisk. But it *must* be a
valid mpeg2-file because it runs on my DVD-Player. So why the hell it
doesn't run in mplayer. I think, it's a bug in mplayer, not in NERO,
because my DVD-Player plays the SVCD without problems.

Bye!

--
Raik Lieske alias Der Sprengmeister           Der_Sprengmeister at GMX.Net
JasminLive'98, ImmerUndEwig2001          http://www.DerSprengmeister.de