[MPlayer-users] [BUG] fullscreen + dvd

Jonas Jermann jjermann at gmx.net
Wed Sep 11 15:55:02 CEST 2002

Hi

As I recently tried to playback a dvd. Fullscreen somehow didn't
work. It worked before and I didn't changed much afairemember.

I use debian sid, xfree 4.2.1, mplayer cvs (today), gnome2,
gcc 3.2.1, sawfish, mpdvdkit2 and libcss methode, xmga, xv
and sdl, mpeg12 and ffmpeg12.

Command line options:
mplayer -vo xv|xmga -vc mpeg12|ffmpeg12 -fs -dvd 1 ...

mpeg12 activated colorspace conversion, ffmpeg12 didn't (iirc).
Fullscreen didn't work for xmga and xv but worked for sdl (with
and without -forcexv). -fsmode-dontuse 1 didn't help.

The playback is slow compared to earlier times (maybe sound
driver porblem, I'll check)...

I sent the mplayer -v -v output, if you need more informations,
please tell me (sorry for bad output, was too lazy to recompile
without colors)....

Regards
    Jonas