[MPlayer-users] MPlayer interrupted by signal 11 in module: uninit_acodec

jrs jrsx13 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 10 09:12:02 CEST 2002

Well I read faq/docs (breadth more than depth, so maybe I missed
something) and seached the users mailing list (signal 11, uninit_acodec,
signal 11 acodec) and could not come up with rhyme nor reason for this
to be happening....

anyway I play *.avi, *.rm, *.mpg, *.mov, *.vob , etc.
I CAN play these with OSS no problem, but  I lose a/v sync when i am
playing *.vob
so I try to use arts
I CAN play these with ARTS/SDL with out sync problems, but I get
"MPlayer interrupted by signal 11 in module: uninit_acodec" when I press
the stop button, and the gui exits.

I would like to have unified sound output device if possible, so if
anybody help me out with this, I'd like that.

Maybe I blame it on Redhat??! ;) (although I did compile with 3.1)

thansk