[MPlayer-users] start gmplayer in windowed mode

Moritz Bunkus moritz at bunkus.org
Mon Sep 9 11:33:01 CEST 2002

Hi.

I tend to disagree. gmplayer is just mplayer with the GUI enabled (what
-gui was before), not a separate program. If you want mplayer to
always start in full-screen mode why don't you add a global alias for
mplayer? 'alias mplayer=mplayer -fs' I can't imagine that other
settings would differ - you'll have the same output devices, the same
font settings etc. A separate configuration file just for the
fullscreen setting seems like overkill to me.

--
 ==> Ciao, Mosu (Moritz Bunkus)