[MPlayer-users] start gmplayer in windowed mode

Götz Waschk waschk at informatik.uni-rostock.de
Mon Sep 9 10:51:53 CEST 2002

Hi,

I'd like to know why the gui version of MPlayer always starts in
fullscreen mode? I know that I can start gmplayer with the -nofs
option, but there doesn't seem to be an option in the gui.conf file
that correspondents to fs in mplayer.conf.

Could you please implement a setting to start gmplayer by default in
windowed mode?

I've tested pre7 and yesterday's snapshot.
--
   Götz Waschk <> master of computer science  <> University of Rostock
 http://wwwtec.informatik.uni-rostock.de/~waschk/waschk.asc for PGP key