[MPlayer-users] nvidia bottom blue lines in full screen mode

Matthew Eaton mplay at divinehawk.com
Mon Sep 9 00:28:01 CEST 2002

I've recently been trying out the TV out on my geforce 2 ti card.
Everything works pretty well except for one thing. In full screen mode a
couple blue lines appear at the bottom of the movie. I remember this as
being a bug in nvidia's implementation of xvideo and a workaround being
in place in mplayer to compensate. But it doesn't appear to being worked
around in tv out mode. Does anyone know how to go about fixing this?

And yes, Xvideo is supported in the latest nvidia drivers in tv out
(contrary to what the outdated nvidia docs say).

Thanks in advance.
Matt