[MPlayer-users] Matrox G400 TV out problem

Jay Graves jay at skabber.com
Sun Sep 8 20:53:02 CEST 2002

I am really getting confues here, I have played with the config options
for a while now and I see no change (with the exception of changing matroxset 1 to 2)
I have read the fbset and fb.modes man pages and neither descript how to
use fbset to specify a mode listed in fb.modes.

I have modified the matroxtv script to call either of these 2 lines
fbset -fb /dev/fb1 -left 72 -right 40 -upper 30 -lower 10 -hslen 48
-vslen 5 -xres 640 -yres 480 -bcast true

fbset -fb /dev/fb1 -left 72 -right 40 -upper 15 -lower 5 -helsen
48 -vlsen 3 -xres 640 -yres 240 -bcast true

and neither of them display any differently than
fbset -fb /dev/fb1 -left 60 -right 0 -upper 70 -lower 39 -hslen 76
-vslen 4 -xres 640 -yres 480 -bcast true

Is there some obvious thing I am missing?

Thanks again for all your help, I know this is tedious.