[MPlayer-users] oss...alsa....a bit offtopic

Haas Wernfried w.haas at xover.htu.tuwien.ac.at
Fri Sep 6 16:53:02 CEST 2002

On Fri, Sep 06, 2002 at 09:18:25AM -0400, D Richard Felker III wrote:
> Usually when people say OSS they mean the open OSS architecture and
> free (GPL) drivers included in linux, not this proprietary crap
> opensound.org sells. Please do at least a little research before
> making uninformed and misleading posts.
hmm in this case it's more than doing just too little research, actually
i really believed for my whole life, that oss drivers were only by
opensound.org and not any other (gpl) sources. must have been blind about
this, sorry.
regards
	wernfried

--
-> Fppmpppffpppmpfpffmffmppmpm Mfpmmmmmmfmm
-> fpp.mfpmmmmmmfmm at fpfppffpmmpppff.ppmfmfmpm.mmmfmp
-> mfpfmpfmppfm://fpfppffpmmpppff.ppmfmfmpm.mmmfmp/~mmmppmpppmpppppmffppfppp
-> http://www.namesuppressed.com/kenny/