[MPlayer-users] xv and fullscreen not working correctly in latest CVS

oliver oliver at are-b.org
Wed Sep 4 00:51:01 CEST 2002

Hi, I just came back last week from vacation and figured it be a good
time to update my mplayer before watching a movie. I updated from 0618
to 0828. I started X, at my usual 1280x960 and ctrl-alt--- down to
720x512 to get my tv out working. I started the movie but to my supprise
the movie was set to the left top corner (the black bars where cut on
top it seemed). Remembering this beeing a 'bug' about 6 months ago, I
switched back to my normal res, and saw that fs worked fine. I 'make
install' ed my 0618 and went to watch my movie anyway. Today, 0903 I got
the cvs again, and have to watch it with the elder 0618 again, since fs
switching still doesn't work propperly. I haven't seen any new options
conserning this, maybe they are hidden?

Anyway, if needed I can go through the archive and figure out what
version of mplayer exactly changed that behavior, but only if needed.

thanks
oliver