[MPlayer-users] mplayer crash with 0.90pre8

Germán Gabriel Estévez german_estevez_2 at yahoo.com.ar
Tue Oct 29 11:53:02 CET 2002

  Mplayer crash encoding DVD to avi with libavcodec with resolutions of 512x288 y 576x352, the aspect ratio of the movie is 1.78. The crash happen randomly, 5  %, 75 %, not at a given fixed time. The error after the crashing is:

mencoder: ratecontrol.c:551: ff_rate_estimate_qscale: Assertion `q>0.0' failed.

  I change the quantizers from 2 and 12 to 2 and 31, but mecoder crash after the 69 % without a message error. I include in this email the script that I used to encode.

Y! Messenger en tu celular: probá el nuevo Yahoo! Messenger para SMS aquí