[MPlayer-users] Archives?

Bradley Alexander storm at tux.org
Tue Oct 29 03:01:01 CET 2002

I'm still having problems, as I have posted here before, with audiosync
in tv captures with vcr. I tried switching back from DivX5.0 to DivX ;-)
low motion in vcr, and the audio (which is synced in the original) is
still out of sync.

I finally have some time to troubleshoot, so I wanted to go back to the
last version that worked, which was 0.90pre5. Alas, it is long gone from
my system. So I went to the mirror sites (both US and Hungary), looking
for it. The earliest version is 0.90pre7 on both sites. Does anyone have
an archive of earlier releases?

thanks,
--
--Brad
Bradley M. Alexander                |   storm [at] debian.org