[MPlayer-users] libcss-0.1.0 for Solaris Sparc?

Ken Mandelberg km at mathcs.emory.edu
Sat Oct 26 20:05:03 CEST 2002

I would like to be able to read encrypted VOB files on a Solaris/Sparc
box that has no DVD. This requires the old libcss support.

Has anyone ported libcss-0.1.0 to this enviroment lately? Although I
won't be using the DVD specific ioctls, there is quite a bit of linux
specific DVD support tangled in the code

I did notice a patch at

http://www.tools.de/solaris/mplayer/libcss-cvs-patch.bz2

but unless I'm missing something, its as far off from current Sparc/Solaris
as the original libcss code.

Ken Mandelberg      | km at mathcs.emory.edu
Emory University    |
Dept of Math and CS | Phone: Voice (404) 727-7963
Atlanta, GA 30322   |        FAX 727-5611