[MPlayer-users] fullscreen with SDL problem

Henric Andersson ha at thedudes.nu
Wed Oct 23 19:30:03 CEST 2002

> Hali

> > > -vop expand=-1:-50
> >
> > Wow, i know what the "-1" means, it is the default, but what does the
"-50"
> > mean as width? I am not able to find it in docs ...
>
> Add 50 pixel with height ... rtfs.

Huh? What do you mean? That the height of the movie will be increased by
50pixels no matter what?

I guess rtfs = read the fscking source, but I _DO_ think that you can't
expect everyone to read the source. If so, why should there be a DOC or FAQ
at all? I really like the player but I find this list to be somewhat of a
moody list. One wrong question and you get bitten. Ohwell, no point in
arguing, don't want to start a wild offtopic discussion.

/Henric - Who keeps searching for something that will display a movie in
fullscreen using fbdev