mms:// radio crashes / was: Re: [MPlayer-users] divxa32.acm segfault (NOT a bugreport)

Per Wigren wigren at home.se
Wed Oct 23 15:13:01 CEST 2002

Wednesday 23 October 2002 13.20 skrev Arpi:
> Hi,

> > OK... got it. I used something called mmsclient for dumping the
> > stream.... mplayer then played the stream fine.
> >
> > BTW, this mmsclient thing is under the GPL v2... just like mplayer. I
> > believe the souce can be implemented in mplayer then.... right?
>
> URL ?

http://www.geocities.com/majormms
Another site that may be of interest is http://sdp.ppona.com

Please note that it does not yet support command 0x20, which was discovered
yesterday.. ;)  The author of SDP and the MMS-documentation is adding it
right now, and I guess that mmsclient will follow soon..  Command 0x20 is
used when many files are sent after each other instead of just one long
stream.. It is used by many "webradios" and alternative web-TV-stations that
are running a bunch of songs or programs in a "looping playlist"...

// Wigren