mms:// radio crashes / was: Re: [MPlayer-users] divxa32.acm segfault (NOT a bugreport)

Per Wigren wigren at home.se
Tue Oct 22 19:02:02 CEST 2002

Actually the mms-protocol seems to support seeking and ffw/rev on streams that
are not live...  The initial server-response tells if the stream is live
(multicasted) or not.

I also found the problem I had with mms://wmengine.spraydio.com/krakow ...
After it has sent command 1e (which is documented by SDP as "end of stream",
but I really think is "end of file" instead) it may send a command 20 (which
is not covered by the document at all) which I guess means that a new file
will follow, so the player should "restart" (without reconnecting) like it is
the next song in a playlist...

// Wigren