[MPlayer-users] Feature change request for MPlayer(/GMPlayer)

Ben Tels bzt at bentels.dyndns.org
Sat Oct 19 23:53:02 CEST 2002

L.S.,

Not really a bug report, more an expansion request for a feature:

To put it simply, the -quiet option isn't quiet enough for me. When I start
MPlayer with -quiet, I don't want to see FEWER dialogs popping up in my face
(especially the "YOUR MACHINE IS TOO SLOW" one), I really want none at all.

Thanks,

--
Ben Z. Tels
bzt at bentels.dyndns.org
optimusb at stack.nl
http://www.stack.nl/~optimusb/
UIN:2474460

"The Earth is the cradle of the mind, but one cannot stay in the cradle
 forever."
                                        --Tsiolkovsky