[MPlayer-users] nvidia and suse bug

John Knight anarchisttomato at yahoo.com.au
Fri Oct 18 16:30:03 CEST 2002

Yes, yes, no need to be pedantic (reporting something
here is like making a Hitler joke in Germany, you're
dead before you reach the door)! :p

There's a constant RTFM attitude everywhere associated
with Mplayer, and as this is being so harshly
enforced, I figured maybe what you jsut said could be
put in the documentation (don't write to us.... etc.)?

Either way, mplayer is the only proggy that I've come
across that does it, so I hardly think it warrants no
mention at all.....