[MPlayer-users] GUI and menu

Attila Kinali kinali at gmx.net
Fri Oct 18 13:54:02 CEST 2002

On Thu, 17 Oct 2002 21:57:14 +0200
"Rasmus B. Nielsen" <rbni0233 at but.auc.dk> wrote:

> can eny help me?
>
>  My gMPlayer are all black, what are the problem and how do I fix it?
>
> When I right click on gMPlayer I get a menu up (I can see),
> there can I choose subtitles, when I choose some subtitles
> then gmplayer starts the dvd aging, plays 1-2 sec and then hangs.
> What is the problem, and how do I fix it?

Ok, four things:

1) have you read the documentation ?
2) have you read bugreports.html ?
3) have you read http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html ?
4) your mailer is broken, it produces too long lines (break them by hand)

			Attila Kinali
--
It must have been some unmarried fool that said "A child can ask questions
that a wise man cannot answer"; because, in any decent house, a brat that