[MPlayer-users] NUV conversion to DivX.

GrandMasterLee masterlee at digitalroadkill.net
Fri Oct 18 10:29:02 CEST 2002

On Fri, 2002-10-18 at 02:24, GrandMasterLee wrote:
> > > Do that first:
> >
> > Well, I did that, but I must've missed it. I'll re-read and see.
> I did some more poking around, and found the following link below:
>
> http://mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/mplayer-users/2002-July/018234.html

I went back and searched for TV, so I could see TV recording bits.
I found a script someone had posted here, and decided to try to make use
of it. Lo and behold. It kicks ass. I've modified it a bit, but encoding
TV to AVI in near real-time is kick-ass. Forget NUV, I'll just stick
with mencoder!

http://digitalroadkill.net/public/menrec.sh

--The GrandMaster