[MPlayer-users] nvidia and suse bug

John Knight anarchisttomato at yahoo.com.au
Fri Oct 18 05:31:02 CEST 2002

G'day!

Just thought I'd send out a bug that I've been meaning
to send for a while, I've got SuSE 7.3 and I'm using a
GeForce 2 MX 400. Even with updated drivers, I still
have this problem:

When one user runs mplayer, it runs fine, but if
another user tries to run it, after it's already been
run by someone,  X crashes and resets, bringing us
back into the login, it seems that there seems to be
some kind of problem with permission changing or
something. When the second user tries to run it a
second time, it runs fine. If the first user then
tries to run it, then it does the restting X thing.

There ya go, just wanted to say that, I couldn't seem
to find that problem anywhere, so sorry if that's
already been reported. ;)

bye!
anarchist tomato

http://careers.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Careers
- 1,000's of jobs waiting online for you!