[MPlayer-users] Re: DVD Playback problems (lots of info provided...)

Bartosz Jakubski B.Jakubski at supernet.com.pl
Thu Oct 17 14:20:02 CEST 2002

On Wed, Oct 16, 2002 at 10:02:06PM +0200, Arpi wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> It's simple: I have DVD with about 50 titles (few minutes each).
>> With menu I just click on wanted category, then subcategory and I have
>> wanted clip. What can I do without menu?
>
> 1. use -dvd -title options with numbers

That's what I done. Not very entertaining, though.
But I like mplayer.

> 2. go and implement menu support
> 3. go and use xine or ogle

Please note that I'm _not_ complaining about lack of menu support. I was
just answering to question "Why one may want dvd menu".

--
-- .- Bartosz Jakubski  ------------------- Sosnowiec -. --
-- |  Free Software is a matter of liberty, not price  | --