[MPlayer-users] [Bug report] Ogg demuxing/streaming fails with error

Peter Schuller peter.schuller at infidyne.com
Tue Oct 15 18:51:02 CEST 2002

Hello,

Try this in mplayer:

   http://anka.katedral.se:6581/fresh.ogg

I first get:

   OGG : bad packet in stream 0

and the song is player. Then at the first song switch I get:

   OGG demuxer error : we met an unknow stream

and mplayer exists.

This does not happen in xmms. I am not read-up enough to know weather
the stream is broken and just happens to work in xmms, or if mplayer is
broken. I'll leave that up to someone else.

This is with mplayer pre8 and the latest vorbis/ogg libs.

The full output of mplayer with -v is at:

   http://www.scode.org/mplayer-bug2/mplayer-output

PGP userID: 0xE9758B7D or 'Peter Schuller <peter.schuller at infidyne.com>'
Key retrival: Send an E-Mail to getpgpkey at scode.org
E-Mail: peter.schuller at infidyne.com Web: http://www.scode.org