[MPlayer-users] Re: Split an Mencoder Divx with vbr mp3 audio

Pere Castañer Sardà XaRz69 at terra.es
Tue Oct 15 18:46:02 CEST 2002

Thanks to all for this useful info. Your corpping techniques is really
impressive and ofcourse the option of ogm was very interesting.

Anyway in this case with the avi compressed I need to split with
avidemux (thanks fx for the tip) but for the next compressions I will
use ogm (cause it's open source) infront of mp3 vbr audio.

Thanks all for your contributions on this thread ;D

----
Long life to mplayer,Open source and linux!

Pere Castañer Sardà