[MPlayer-users] Re: XVideo output fails unless Xine is also running

Ben Liblit liblit at eecs.berkeley.edu
Mon Oct 14 14:04:02 CEST 2002

Oops, I misspoke when describing the first of two log differences
between a working and non-working run.  What I *should* have said:

  1. Where the working run prints "Xv: could not grab port 119", the
     non-working run prints no such line.

  2. Where the working run prints the following two lines...

       Xvideo image format: 0x3 (   ^C) packed
       using Xvideo port 120 for hw scaling

     ...the non-working run instead prints just a single line:

       using Xvideo port 119 for hw scaling

Sorry for any confusion!