[MPlayer-users] Re: Blue screen (not in windows)

Denis Leroy denisleroy at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 9 22:57:02 CEST 2002

What graphics chipset are you using ?

This could be an XFree configuration problem with a
chipset that supports multiple outputs. For example,
on the Sis630, the graphics acceleration (xv) is only
available on ONE of SiS630 two outputs (CRT1 vs CRT2).
If you try using it on the other, you'll get a blue
screen. You should look at the documentation for the
XFree driver you're using.

-denis

>I've read the faq and video output page from the
>documentation, but
>I can't solve my problem.
>
>With avi files (mpeg works properly) I listen to the
>sound, but the
>image is blue (sdl -- I know it uses xv, and xv).
With >output x11 it