[MPlayer-users] VIDIX driver plays B&W

James Lancaster james at kirk.math.twsu.edu
Wed Oct 9 21:15:02 CEST 2002

On Thursday 12 September 2002 08:42, you wrote:

> On Thu, Sep 12, 2002 at 10:28:45AM +0400, A.V.Kuznetsov wrote:
> > I also take an interest to test any patches for rage128.
>
> And me too. I've just bought rage128 based card and discovered this black
> and white bug :(

ditto, on that and on testing.

Also (and slightly non-mplayer specifc, (or might be) sorry), The card I got
has TV-out (composite, NTSC) and hooking it up to 2 different color TVs
results in black and white output, all of the time. This is with the Video
Bios enabling the card and trying to renable it via software, both of which
produced non-color. It shows up as color on the monitor (and is mirrored to
the TV)
Would anyone happen to know if this is actually related to the vidix (which
of course also shows up black & white), or not?

James L