[MPlayer-users] metacity status?

Christopher Taylor timrod at krasser-server.de
Tue Oct 8 02:45:02 CEST 2002

On Mon, 2002-10-07 at 21:10, Arpi wrote:
Hi,
> did soneone tried recent CVS with metacity?
> we're still waiting for feedback about the fullsceren bug being fixed...
Sorry, I didn't know it had been fixed (I'd given up on "f" and started
using alt-enter (though that does nasty thins to non-4:3-movies :))
Just tried it and - yes, it works! thanks a lot!

cheerio,
  --Chris

| whatever tomorrow brings, I'll be there with open arms and open mind |
|  -- Incubus, "Drive"                                                 |