[MPlayer-users] libdv, ffdv question

Steven M. Schultz sms at 2BSD.COM
Tue Oct 8 01:51:02 CEST 2002

Hi -

> From: Arpi <arpi at thot.banki.hu>
> > 	I did that.  I always update both at the same time.   Just to be
> i doubt

	Remember - I'm on a system that does not support "date -r" so the
	timestamp you see in the MPlayer output might not be what you're
	expecting...

> this is the bug i've fixed in my commit:
> Subject: [Mplayer-cvslog] CVS: main/libmpcodecs vd.c,1.54,1.55

	I see you also, about 1 minute ago fixed a bug in libavcodec/dv.c

	This is almost like "if you don't like the weather, wait 5 minutes" <g>

> maybe try to override dsize using -x 720 -y 480
> it worked for me before the bugfix.

	Ah - yes.  That works.

	With the latest ffmpeg/libavcodec everything is working fine now.

	Super!

	Is the audio supposed to be 44100 or is it supposed to be 48000?

	Cheers,
	Steven Schultz
	sms at 2bsd.com