[MPlayer-users] more 4speaker questions

Jukka Tastula jukka.tastula at kotinet.com
Tue Oct 8 00:04:02 CEST 2002

On Monday 07 October 2002 23:31, gabor wrote:

> is the sb-live5.1 able to output 6mono channels? it is.
> did you tell that there's no way it could output 6 channels? you did.
> and that was your mistake...

If you really concentrate on what I wrote you just might understand I meant
output _IN DIGITAL_ when I said only 4. I'm very very sorry if I was unclear.
and yes indeed the sblive 5.1 can output 6 channels in analog (exactly what I
state in the next sentence in the same message). But not in digital unless
you count DD but for that you need an external decoder (which is, as I
understand it, out of the question for you).

I do think it is my mistake if my words are misunderstood. I apologize for
that. I'm Sorry.

Shall we end this pointless thread now? I think we're all on the same page.