[MPlayer-users] Problem about showing the movie at different position of the screen using fbdev

Kei Chan rexchan88 at yahoo.com.hk
Mon Oct 7 18:11:02 CEST 2002

Hi All,
I have a movie 160x120 and use fbdev video driver to
play it.  But the movie must display at upper-left
corner of the screen.  How can I display the movie
at different position on the screen such as central of
the screen?  I have found that the vo_fbdev.c in libvo
directory is used for showing the movie on the screen
when using fbdev video driver but the error " Can't
put VSCREENINFO : Invalid argument" is shown when I
put the value of upper margin and left margin in
fb_var_screeninfo, why?

Best Regards,
Kei

乞丐王子,細路,好心分手,跅跅步哈姆太郎...
越800首至新至Hit手機鈴聲!
Over 800 latest ringtones, only on Yahoo!
http://ringtone.yahoo.com.hk