[MPlayer-users] bug report [was: four possible little bugs]

Roberto De Leo deleo at unica.it
Sat Oct 5 17:07:02 CEST 2002

Hi,
as someone may remember I had sent a bugreport some time ago
without providing enough data.
Now that I RTFb I am going finally [I was pretty busy last two weeks]
to report correctly the bug.

The problem is the following: if I use the "-vo xv" option in my gmplayer
and start watching a movie, then the menu is visualized _below_ the movie
frame instead of above,and moreover when I stop the player using the stop
button the last frame stays there instead of disappearing. This problem is
done only with "xv", it does not happens if I use "x11" or "xvidix" as
video
output driver.

Here are the complete info on  my PC:

Distro   Slackware 8.1
kernel   2.4.18
libc       2.2.5
gcc      2.95.3
ld&as   2.12.90.0.9
GTK    1.2 (library name is exactly libgtk-1.2.so.0.9.1)
CPU    AMD Athlon(tm) Processor 1GHz
X         4.2.0 (I'm using the built-in driver)
Audio  Creative Labs SB Live! (OSS drivers)
Video  ATI Technologies Inc Radeon VE QY 32MB

If you need something more please send me an email.
Thanks,
 Roberto De Leo