[MPlayer-users] Re: About Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:

Dominik Mierzejewski dominik at rangers.eu.org
Fri Oct 4 20:07:02 CEST 2002

On Friday, 04 October 2002, Sylvain Petreolle wrote:
> Do you really think that 6 'Re:' before the real subject looks good ?
> 'Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: [MPlayer-dev-eng] New audio filter layer
> finished'

OK, I checked again and you have a point there. I haven't noticed that,
because mutt doesn't show all subject lines in threaded view, only the first
in thread and whenever it is changed. And in message view I never pay attention
to the subject.

But I do object to top-posting.

--
MPlayer RPMs maintainer: http://www.piorunek.pl/~dominik/linux/pkgs/mplayer/