[MPlayer-users] decrypting VOB files with mencoder

martin pavon martin_199ar at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Oct 2 17:33:01 CEST 2002

 --- Mariusz Woloszyn <emsi at ipartners.pl> escribió: > [Automatic answer:
RTFM (read DOCS, FAQ), also read
> DOCS/bugreports.html]
>

> Is there any way to mencode encrypted DVD VOB files form my HD?
> I don't like the idea of DVD drive working all night long.

Hi Mariusz!!

Try mplayer encryp.vob -dumpstream -dumpfile decryp.vob

and mencode this last file (you need a lot of place in your HD).
By the way, instead copy the vobs from the dvd, you can use mplayer
to rip it:

mplayer -dvd title_id -dumpstream -dumpfile decryp.vob

Look for dumpstream, dumpfile and possibly -chapters in the mplayer
man page.

Regards,

Martín

Ahora podés usar Yahoo! Messenger desde tu celular. Aprendé cómo hacerlo en Yahoo! Móvil: http://ar.mobile.yahoo.com/sms.html