[MPlayer-users] ativcr2 codec

CARRY émile e1000kry at nerim.net
Tue Oct 1 07:44:02 CEST 2002

Hi,

I re-post my problem with ativcr2 codec:

First, I can't play avi films created with codec ativcr2 (on a ati
all-in-wonder pro card), when I use mplayer, I get a signal 11 with
init_video_codec. And I've w32codec installed.
Second, can I encode this avi on another format to make an editing of
this films (with mencode?) and thus play this new films without
ativcr2.dll? (I specify that I'm not the creator of the film and I just get the
 encoded film with ativcr2 codec.
I put down some films and log file on http://e1000kry.nerim.net/telecharge.html
Can someone play a film to test if their are good?
You can get a log file when I play this films.

Thanks a lot

Émile

--
Hiroshima 45, Tchernobyl 86, Windows 95.