[MPlayer-users] Radio live inside mozilla / netscape

Geoff Crawford geoff at charleshays.net
Sat Nov 30 23:01:02 CET 2002

On Sat, 2002-11-30 at 06:09, Everton Sanga wrote:
> Does someone have a plugin or something like to listen radio live with
> the browser using mplayer?
>
> []'s
> Everton

Yeah, I found something the other day...
http://www.webfreetv.com/linux/

I find it didn't work too well playing streaming radio, but it all
depends on which site you're listening on. Works for some, not for all.

Haha, I gotta take a visit to the Apple site with this plugin and go
check trailers with the latest CVS build...
--
Geoff Crawford <geoff at charleshays.net>